Why us

Poppyseed is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.  We are all about celebrating every occasion!  All products we sell are sourced from a number of national and international suppliers to ensure you have the best possible choice available to assist you with your party planning.

Hear what some of our customers have to say:

Many thanks for the order which arrived yesterday. I really love the coordination of the red and the stripes in the napkins and table runner. So thank you for all your lovely assistance, it was fantastic. My kids opened the box with great excitement and should be even more so when they get to set the table! I will be in touch again in July for my daughter’s birthday. Caroline, Wellington

I received my order this morning, fastest delivery I have ever had from an online purchase Thank you. Sara, Whangamata

Just wanted to send you a message to say... THANKS! The parcel of party things arrived yesterday to great fanfare from the kids. I think your shop is great. I managed to have the party 90% sorted after 20 mins on your website - it's taken me 4 days of trekking round the shops to accomplish the other 10%! The fact that everything arrived so quickly, wrapped and beautifully presented is duly noted :-). Also I love that everything is of a quality and is not simply cheap gimmicky things that are broken before the kids get home. You'll definitely hear from me again... the boy is next on the list! Linda

We just wanted to send you an e-mail to say a big THANK YOU for your assistance with our recent parties.  It was lovely coming into your fabulous store and choosing items from your incredible collection of party supplies.  I was delighted to meet you and very appreciative of all your helpful and friendly assistance.  The place settings and accessories really helped set the scene for a magical party.  Our daughter and her companions were delighted, as were all the guests.  We have attached a few photos as promised. Thank you again Glenda for everything.  We will certainly be recommending you to our friends/family and will be back soon to purchase supplies for our next partyJ. Angela, Auckland

Thank you so much, my parcel has arrived today and it was beautifully wrapped - I'm so excited for our fireman party this Saturday, we've got a fire truck coming too so it's going to be so much fun! Until next time. Kerrie, Upper Hutt

This was the first time I’d used your delivery service (I’ve driven to your store in the past) and I was delighted — lovely products and efficient delivery! I will certainly recommend you to our friends. Joanne, Auckland

 

If there is anything that you would like, but cannot find on our website please contact us and we will do our best to find it for you info@poppyseed.co.nz